We want all pupils and staff to work in a safe and happy environment, which encourages everyone to be the best they can be, and enables pupils to make progress in all aspects of their learning.
We have high expectations of and for our pupils with regard to their learning and behaviour and expect everyone to be polite, kind and hardworking.
We aim to notice, encourage and celebrate good behaviour by using specific praise and through our system of incentives and rewards.
Level 1: Most Pupils will be able to maintain appropriate and positive behaviour if the strategies described at level 1 (universal) in this policy are consistently followed.
For Pupils our rules are:
- We are kind to everyone, kind hands, feet and words
- We take care of our school and the people in it
- We are in the right place at the right time
- We try hard with our work
- We try new things
- If things go wrong we stop and calm, then put it right